10 ways to organise and refresh your wardrobe for SpringPublished on: April 4, 2023
Spring is the perfect time of year to blow away the cobwebs, refresh your wardrobe and get organised. Here are ten tips for organising and refreshing your wardrobe ahead of the summer months:
- Start by decluttering your wardrobe. Pull everything out and create 3 different piles Keep, sell or donate. Don’t keep things that no longer fit or bring you joy. Clothes should fit you, not the other way round.
- Store your winter clothes away in a storage container or separate wardrobe. This will create more space in your seasonal wardrobe and make it easier to find your Spring clothing.
- Invest in versatile pieces that can be mixed and matched. Look for items that can be dressed up or down.
- Experiment with new colours and patterns. Spring is a great time to add some bright colours and floral prints to your wardrobe.
- Organise your clothes by category (e.g., tops, trousers, dresses) and colour. This will make it easier to find what you're looking for and help you create new outfit combinations.
- Consider adding some new accessories to your wardrobe. A statement necklace or a colourful scarf can add interest to a simple outfit.
- Take care of your clothes by following the care instructions on the labels. This will help your clothes last longer and look better.
- Try on all of your clothes to see what still fits and what needs alterations. Take items that need alterations to a tailor or seamstress.
- Store your shoes in a shoe rack or organiser. This will keep them in good condition and make it easier to find the pair you want to wear.
- Finally, take the time to plan your outfits for the week ahead. This will save you time in the morning and help you make the most of your wardrobe.
By following these tips you can organise and refresh your wardrobe for Spring and create a wardrobe full of clothes you love to wear. If you’re looking something new then browse our latest Spring Collection and start the season with a fresh new look.