From Picnics to Parties: 5 Dresses for Bank Holiday WeekendPublished on: April 4, 2023
As the weather starts to warm up and flowers begin to bloom, it's the perfect time start dressing for Spring. Whether you're brunching with friends, at a family gathering or going on a date we've got you covered with 5 stunning floral maxi dress looks.
- The Sweetheart Neckline Floral Maxi Dress is playful and romantic, making it a perfect choice for Easter weekend. Pair with pink heels for an evening event or with sandals for a laid-back look.
2. Re-discover the retro look with this floral midaxi dress. This A-line silhouette features romantic puffed sleeves and a relaxed imperial waistline. Opt for pastel accessories to lean into the dreamy vibes of this dress, perfect for a family gathering or picnic in the park.
3. The Abstract Print Midi Dress is perfect for a bank holiday date If you're feeling daring. Crafted with embossed wave pattern fabric and removeable sash belt that can be tied at the front or back. Choose bold accessories and brightly coloured heels to perfectly match this bright and bold dress.
4. One for daydreamers and vintage lovers this floral lace maxi resembles a beautiful Spring bouquet. With a flattering square neckline and short puffed sleeves this whimsical piece is perfect for a stroll in the park or a date night.
5. The keyhole detail dress - This sophisticated yet fun piece has beautiful embossed textures and crochet details. Featuring side pockets and lightweight material it’s the perfect dress to take with you on holiday or even to go for brunch with friends.
We hope you've enjoyed discovering these 5 floral maxi dress looks for the bank holiday. Remember, the most important thing is to wear something that makes you feel confident and beautiful.
Shop Bank Holiday Styles here